Search

Thursday, May 10, 2007

i'm watching you

Okay so I am begining to get a lot more traffic on my blog. I know who most of you are. The rest of you I know where you live and who's blog you found my blog on, but I don't know you, so fess up. Who are you?

34
Taylor
Michigan
United States


9
Dearborn Heights
Michigan
United States

9
Clinton Township
Michigan
United States


8
Algonac
Michigan
United States


7
Mt. Laurel
New Jersey
United States

6
Reston
Virginia
United States


6
Troy
Michigan
United States


4
Utica
Michigan
United States


1
Chicago
Illinois
United States


1
Kirkland
Washington
United States

6 comments:

R said...

do you know me?

Meagan Vanover, CWP said...

most mt laurel users are comcast and are not necessarily from there. reston, va tends to be aol users.

i think that i know who your dearborn is, troy could be jeremy, and my neighborhood shows up as algonac.

Nicol said...

rachelle, :) i know you!

meagan, thanks.

Jeremy said...

I'd show up from Troy.

It's where I live the other half of my life.

P_Short said...

Jeremy- I thought dannys was in windsor not troy ha ha call me a douche

Jeremy said...

Actually, I'm working at the new Hooters at 16 and Rochester.