i am having a "textbook" pregnancy, this is what my doctor told me today.
heartbeat: 160 bpm
weight gain: averaging 1 pound a week
fundal height: 21 cm
all of the babies measurments are right where they are supposed to be
it feels good to be average!
6 comments:
yeah! i had a textbook preg too, and a near textbook labor/delivery so hopefully you will too.
believe it or not, i did too.
I was happy with this. I have had a lot of comments from people, stating that they think that I am under weight for how far along I am. I told them ALL that they were wrong and that from what I have read and been told by my doctor that I was right on target. Today confirmed it. What do all those people know anyhow, I should call them all fat! HA HA just kidding.
oh don't worry about anyone's comments. just say "bleh!" or "well it was either small weight gain or abortion" just to see what they say.
i did not gain much weight despite how big i looked.
btw. got your message. and i realized you did not leave your number on message. must look at caller id. i will email meg too.
like i said... i was under my pre-pregnancy weight at 24 weeks.
no worries. you only need 25 pounds on average, and assuming that your kid will be around 7, then 4 for the boobs, 2 for fluid... you'll really only be gaining 15 pounds of lovin and heck, we could all do that in a week!
and my boobs are actually smaller (when drained) then they were before. so that is an additional 1 pound off.
Post a Comment