
Yes, it is true. We had our 18-week ultrasound. It was amazing. I can not believe the technology. This is definitely the point in pregnancy when it actually hit me, that there is indeed a baby growing inside of me. We were able to see the blood flow around the heart, all 10 fingers and toes, the spine and ribs, even the face! I was, and still am just completely taken back by the whole experience. Yes, Paul does know what the sex of the baby is and No, I do not. I thought that this might bother me, but it does not. I am completely satisfied after seeing the ultrasound. I have my intuition of what I think that it is going to be, and that is enough to keep me satisfied. I am really looking forward to the surprise upon delivery. So, you can try to bribe Paul all you want, but I am confident that he will keep it a secret.Look for squares on the baby's sex and birth date, when we get a bit closer to that time!
No comments:
Post a Comment