Well, tomorrow will be officially week # 37 for me. I went for my check up today. Not much to report other than the heartbeat is now 140 BPM. So… I retook “the quiz” and I now am at 66% chance of having a boy, and 33% chance of having a girl. Paul thinks, “it’s a real interesting theory.” I wish I did have something more interesting to report. I have been sick for the past week. Last Tuesday I had a migraine… went to get a headache relief massage from Lifetime Fitness, it was GREAT! I felt good on Wednesday, then Thursday came along. I have been dealing with a bad sinus infection / cold / blah!!! It has wiped me out. Sunday was the three-year anniversary of when Heather passed away. I can’t believe that it has been three years. I miss her on a daily basis. Yesterday we went to the cemetery and let balloons go in her honor. Then we gathered with the fam at my parents for a BBQ. I watched a good movie yesterday… the number 23… other than that life has not been overly interesting. I’m bored, and unmotivated to write about anything else.
No comments:
Post a Comment