Search

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

No Sleep For You!

oh lord, won't you give me, a good nights sleep?
my friends all sleep well, it's just, not fair.
proove that you love me and let me, sleep well.
i'm counting on you lord, please don't let me down.
oh lord, won't you give me, a good nights sleep!
_____________________________________

heartburn
hip pain
tail bone hurts
leg cramps
full bladder
troubled mind
coughing
runny nose
trouble breathing
___________________________
Sleep
I miss you
Please forgive me
For I have lost you
I promise one day I will come back
when that day comes
I will cherish you
oh great one
Sleep
______________________________________

3 comments:

Meagan Vanover, CWP said...

FYI, it will be four years since I have slept well on September 23.

Nicol said...

Should I mark my calander?

yeah, it totally sucks.

I have a new found understanding and sympathy for all mothers.

R said...

you will sleep again. not for awhile, but you will.