

Well... aside from waiting patiently for baby "g" to arrive and watching Who's the Boss reruns, I have not been up to anything to exciting. We have a showing tonight for the condo, so here's hoping! Not much else to report. I'll have more tomorrow when I go for my weekly check-up! If you ask me I think that the baby is coming soon... so keep tuned in for more updates!
9 comments:
Yay! A showing on the condo tonight and a showing of the vajay-jay on Saturday. (That's my new guess, since we are busy early Sunday and that's how things always work out)
--Expecting an update tomorrow!
You crack me up!
As for the condo showing, Paul and I planted a St. Joseph statue in the front of our condo. It is supposed to help sell your home. THis is the first showing since we did this. I have heard that it really works. SO, we are going to go home tonight light our St. Joseph candle and say a little prayer!
As for the showing of the vjay-jay... you could be right! we'll see like I said I have a feeling that it will be sooner than later.
I'll be sure to update tomorrow... If you don't see one here by 5pm, then you know that I am at the hospital in labor! :) (watch me forget to update, or the internet will be down and ya'll will freak out!)
TTFN
From a Catholic Community Site:
* People today bury statues, usually small, inexpensive ones, instead of medals. The size or cost of the statue doesn't matter, and has no relation to the size or cost of the property for sale.
* Bury the statue upside down in the yard of the property you are trying to sell. I've seen a couple of versions with it upright, but upside down is by far the most common.
* The location for the burial varies, but the most common is in the front of the property, facing the house. Some favour a particular corner, and many recommend putting it next to the "For Sale" sign.
* This is the most important part: pray. Pray for Saint Joe to intervene for you. You can find some written prayers for this part (some of which seem to threaten Joseph if he doesn't get to work!), but prayer from the heart, prayer that discusses your personal situation, is much, much better.
* Have faith.
* While some traditions say you should leave the statue in the ground after the sale, others say that once the house is sold, you dig up the statue and take it with you to the new home. That seems a much better idea to me. Seems friendlier, more honorable, and is a great reminder to yourself (and the people you will unquestionably show it to) of the power of your prayer, and the closeness of our friends in heaven.
I'll be praying! :0)
just fyi,
i thought the baby was coming at 36 weeks. weeks 34-36 were hell and i was like this kid is coming.
then 36-38 weeks was pure bliss. felt like i was in the 2nd trimester again.
then as soon as 38 week mark hit, i was like "i'm done with this pregnancy" did a few things, and bam went into labor.
Kylinn was born at 39.3 weeks and Tegan was induced and born at 38 weeks.
Your baby is small. Let Lil G grow some more while you try to relax and cherish the last few days that you have of simply being a couple.
Baby "g" does need to grow a bit more. As much as I want to be done being pregnant, I want more to ensure that we have a healthy baby. So if he or she needs more time to get ready well, that is just fine. I just have to relax and wait. We'll enjoy our last days of couplehood!
Rachelle, I hate to ask but what "few things" did you do to "bam go into labor" ??
not that i suggest doing any of this now becuase baby g is a trite small, but still in good health. but all i can say is "let's talk about sex baby".
worked like a charm.
actually, when i was dilated at 34 weeks at 1cm i was told to abstain until 37 just in case. good thing too as it did work that good (for me anyway).
I walked about a mile almost every night while I was pregnant. And I did pilates until the very end. It didn't help with either kid.
And with Ky, we had sex, ate Thai and Mexican food and drove all the way to Rochester and back on every pothole-d bumpy road you can think of. I also ran up and down my stairs several times every night for a week. And nothing. The kid only came four days before her due date. And I was dialated to a 2 during all of that.
What did I learn? Not to do that again, because it just made me tired!
Post a Comment