Search

Monday, September 17, 2007

Fast Recovery


My niece Amy was recently hospitalized for meningitis, as well as another virius. She is now home resting. Poor girl had to have a spinal tap times 4, and a CAT scan. Please keep her in your thoughts as she continues to heal at home.

3 comments:

Meagan Vanover, CWP said...

How is Amy now?

And why don't you blog anymore- what are you doing all day? Working?????

And did you email the chick from Lombardo or your real estate agent?

Nicol said...

1) Amy is doing a bit better. She has a follow up Thursday.

2)I am! I am training the woman that is working during my maternity leave / time shareing with me after. AND at night, I have been very sleepy, so I don't even pick up the computer anymore. I just fall asleep when ever I can.

3)Yes, I called the agent. No I did not call Lombardo. I talked to Paul and he said that in lieu of of screwing up any possible deal with them, we are just going to wait until the end of the "process", then let them know how we feel.

Nicol said...

BTW, I am using you as my excuse of why I was so forgetful yesterday at Meijer. I was on the phone with you when walking in, and for a while when I was attempting to shop. (I told you have not mastered the multitasking while on the phone) I forgot to bring in my returns, I then forgot to get my non-grocery items. I did however manage to get all the grocery items off my list, after walking up and down the aisles looking up at all the hanging signs, and could not find the soup aisle or the jam aisle. We'll it turns our that both soup and jam are in the same aisle! I swear it was not there the first three times I walked by!