Search

Thursday, September 20, 2007

count-down(s)

So I officially have six days left until my due date. Another date that we need not forget is my birthday, which is only nine days away. This is a very important date, and I don’t want it to be forgotten with all the baby news floating around! Everyone keeps asking me how I would feel if the baby was born on my birthday? I really don’t have a good answer for this question. Yeah, that would be fine, but it would mean me going past my due date. I would not want that. But then I always give the sentimental answer, “yeah that would be great! You know, I was born at Crittenton, so it would make it even that much more special!” Seriously. I don’t care. Anyone that has been pregnant, knows that at this point in pregnancy you just want it to be over! I mean gee it has been 274 days!

3 comments:

Nicol said...

BTW...

This weeks stats:

Heartbeat: 140
Weight Gain: 0
Dialated: 2cm

Meagan Vanover, CWP said...

people always say "awwwwwwwwww" when they find out that ky was born on father's day.

i say do not pass your edd. do not pass go. do not collect $100.

R said...

if baby is healthy and weighs more, then come on baby!