
I am sooooo ready to go! I was seriously convinced that when I went in for my appointment today that I would be told that I would having the baby this weekend. I know. I know. I am only 38 weeks along. I know that every woman at this point gets anxious. It is frustrating! I have to start going bi-weekly for non-stress tests. My doctor wants to make sure that the baby is "happy" inside of me still. The reason behind this is due to the estimated weight of baby "g" from last week. According to the ultrasound it measured at approximitly 5 pounds 10 ounces. This is in the 15%tile. According to my doc, anything 10% or lower they tend to worry about. So, I am still in the "safe zone" but want to be cautious and keep an eye on the litte one.
Stats:
Heartbeat: 132 BPM
Weight: lost 2 pounds
Station: -2
Dialation: 1cm
1 comment:
N.S.T. Went well today.
Post a Comment