Search

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

What About You


This morning while driving to work I saw a guy reading while driving, when I say reading, I mean full out BIG book in front of his face, not looking at the road. This got me thinking, what I do (or have done) while driving. Here is what I came up with:

Talk on the phone
Eat
Make up – not very often, usually consists of some powder or Chap Stick
Look at driving directions

I guess that’s it!

So... what have you done while driving?

6 comments:

Meagan Vanover, CWP said...

text.

i text while driving.

i really need to stop.

Nicol said...

oh, i do that too!

yeah, no so good to do.

Jeremy said...

What HAVEN'T I done?

Actually, the worst I do is look at the GPS and shuffle around my iPod, other than that, I rarely do anything out of the ordinary.

(LOL - my verification word is "rubfraut". That sounds kind of German!)

Nicol said...

we had a GPS in cali, it was sooo distracting!

R said...

hmmm. lemmee see. i have texted, eaten, plucked my eyebrows, knitted, and flossed.

but i must say i HAVE done that, as in i don't do that anymore. and most of the time it was during stops.

Teresa said...

I have changed out of my entire work outfit including nylons to casual clothes.

Put make up on, mainly lip liner and lipstick.

When I would drive to school I sometimes would review notes for tests.

Read directions, pluck my eyebrows, talk on the phone, text message, flip through my CD case.

That's all I can think of right now...