Perhaps this optimism Will crash on down Like a house of cards I know that my decison To change my life was not that hard ~Frente~
Your weird! Don't know what show its from...give some hints.
it is from a cartoon
Family Guy!The episode where they are in search of the Twinkie factory.
I knew thatyou would get that Jeremy! good job!I always say that in my head when I am walking. I think that it is funny, but I know that most people would no understand.
Well, if there is one thing I know, it's my cartoons.I probably watch more cartoons than any grown person should.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Your weird! Don't know what show its from...give some hints.
it is from a cartoon
Family Guy!
The episode where they are in search of the Twinkie factory.
I knew thatyou would get that Jeremy! good job!
I always say that in my head when I am walking. I think that it is funny, but I know that most people would no understand.
Well, if there is one thing I know, it's my cartoons.
I probably watch more cartoons than any grown person should.
Post a Comment