Search

Monday, July 02, 2007

Moving on up to the East Side? ! ? ! ? !




As you know, Paul and I have been trying to sell our condo for quite some time now. About a month ago, we applied online for assistance from Lombardo’s it is possible solution program. With a little luck and a prayer we are in the home stretch of owning a home in the Amherst Village. The deal is pending the sale of our condo within the next 60- Days. Lombardo has stepped in to “make it possible” so hears hoping!

9 comments:

Teresa said...

Cute house! Is that the house you would be getting or similar?

Nicol said...

That is our house. They are marking it as sold, pending the sale of our condo.

Meagan Vanover, CWP said...

i heard that there are some seriously cool people in that neighborhood.

Nicol said...

Meagan, I know, I can't believe that we could be neighbors with Kelly, AND live in the same sub as Jeremy and Aimiee!! I hear that they are the coolest!

P_Short said...

becareful what you say about your neighbors. Someone may find it slanderous and sue your ass.

Nicol said...

correction... it is a 90 solution NOT 60 days....

Meagan Vanover, CWP said...

you're a brat. you're uninvited tomorrow.

and paulo... not SUE, just threaten.

and it was "libelous and slanderous"

and that was the problem... unfortunately for them, it was not libel.

Nicol said...

hey, you set yourself up for that one. ;)

Meagan Vanover, CWP said...

yeah, i know...