Search

Monday, August 06, 2007

heartburn and a full head of hair?




I have been told a lot lately that our baby is going to come out with a full head of hair. As mentioned here, I have been having severe heartburn. I googled this issue and found Three articles that back up the supposed myth, and two articles that call it just that a myth. Well, I guess that we will find out soon enough....

4 comments:

Meagan Vanover, CWP said...

fyi, my kids were baldies...

the best way to prevent heartburn is to not eat anything that looks remotely appetizing. ever.

R said...

i got heartbrun every night after 9 pm. drew came out with hair but not tons.
but i did get the linea nigra ALL THE WAY TO MY STERNUM.
your kid will most likely have hair if and only if you and paul had hair at birth. i did not know if i had hair but can only guess that i did, but andy was a baldy. until like 2. my friend's baby has had 4 hair cuts already, but both her and her husband were born with mops of hair.

Nicol said...

dude! I can't eat anything! If I even think about eating I get heartburn. This goes for morning, afternoon, and night. This is why I carry the jumbo container of Tums in my purse. Sometimes when I get hungry, I just eat tums, it saves me the trouble. (just joking).

As far as hair, I know that I did not have a ton of hair, but I was not a baldy. As for Paul, I don't know for sure, but can only imagine him coming out with an afro! :)

R said...

yeah. i can imagine too.