Search

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Week 36

Weight gain: 1 pound
Heartbeat: 150 bpm
Fundal Height 35 cm
Dropped: -3 Station
effacement: 1/3

As I am writing this, I wonder if I am revealing to much information? It seems that way, but once you are pregnant, or have been pregnant, it really is just common jargon.
Baby "g" is really active. his/her feet are constantly in my ribs. Paul is amazed by the bouncing,rolling, and kicking movements that you can not only feel but see.
Breathing is my new issue, so I am glad to hear that the baby has dropped, so I know that I will breath easier soon.
We have everything ready to go, carseat, pack n' play, bag's packed, etc. So now it is really just a waitng game.
I am anxious, finally ready. When I say ready, I truely mean it. I have had a few emotional break downs over the past month, as if it were just now dawing on me that I was actually going to have a baby. I am now however past the shock stage and ready to move on.

3 comments:

Teresa said...

Glad everything checked out good!! I am anxious too!! I hope he/she comes during work so that I can leave early!!

R said...

tru dat yo.
have you nested yet?

Nicol said...

no. no nesting. i am actually supposed to be cleaning right now, and am avoid it. I really want it done, but am too lazy to do it. I will though, dragging me feet.