Search

Friday, August 17, 2007

tagged for a meme

I was tagged by Meagan
Here are the NEW (Rachelle) rules:
Let others know who tagged you.
Players answer questions about themselves.
Those who are tagged should post these rules and their 8 questions and answers
Players should tag 3 or more people and tell them they’ve been tagged.

1. one thing people might not know about you: I have OCD, and I am very anal about being late to appointments, gatherings, et c.

2. the best invention ever is: I’ll go with duct tape…

3. in my next house, i vow: next house? House? I want a house!

4. in my next life, i vow: To be more determined , dedicated , and to never give up.

5. if i had nothing else to do i would be happy: being pampered at a spa .

6. my dream date would be: dinner, dancing, and a walk on the beach.

7. one thing i do and one thing i will try to do to make our planet greener: Buy recycled items, Recycle.

8. one thing that astonishes me and one thing that amazes me: It astonishes me how crazy and dumb people drive. It amazes me that I have a baby growing inside of me.

Okay now I am supposed to tag three people. I only know one with a blog that has not already been tagged, so Teresa your it! I also tag Courtney and Michelle to post in the comments your meme answers.

No comments: