


I had a great time. I was able to reconnect with some friends that I had lost over the past 10-years. I was able to see that the rest of the crowd, I was still not interested in talking to! I was surprised that 95% of my classmates smoke! I was inside while I found everyone to be bonding outside in the smoking section... this proved difficult being sober and a non smoker! Over all though, good times. Glad that I went.
3 comments:
Bryan and I do not smoke. We were outside so that we did not have to yell at other people just to carry on a conversation. :)
~Amber
I know, for me however it was hard to stay outside with the smoke, since the smell was making me sick, not to mention the fact that I am pregnant and the swarm of second had smoke was not my idea of fun, or healty for the baby! LOL!
That makes sense. I guess I'm in that 5% that you were talking about who don't smoke. :)
~Amber
Post a Comment