Search

Thursday, August 13, 2009

TODAY



Had my 33 -Week Check up. All is good in the topic of pregnancy. I find it interesting that my weight gain is completely normal, yet last time I had gained nearly double of what I did this time, and it was still normal! After My appointment I met up with my dad and Josie for some breakfast. They were playing at the park, while I went in for my appointment. Breakfast was delicious at The Pantry as usual. Then we headed home to play for a bit before nap. This afternoon, I am looking forward to a dip in the pool! aaahh the life of a SAHM! Ha Ha!

OH! and I got a script for my migraines! THANK GOD!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey- Just wanted you to know that this is Theresa W. from MM- not some crazy stalker. Well, ok, maybe I'm crazy, but not a stalker. :) BTW, that's awesome your weight gain isn't too bad, I'm so worried this time mine will go crazy. I'm trying to relax though...good luck- not long now!!