Search

Sunday, March 23, 2008

what a day

Josie has been totally of schedule the past few days. She has been taking naps at odd times. Yesterday she did not want any solid foods. Well, then this morning she woke up with a fever. It was 100.8. After a few doses of Tylenol and a couple of long naps, Josie is feeling better. If I had to guess it was her teeth. We had to stay home today and miss Easter dinner at my Grandparents. However this morning, My parents, and Courtney were gracious enough to bring breakfast to our house.So after what seems like a never ending day , Josie is in bed , Paul is enjoying his nightly ritual of video games, and I lay here blogging and trying to finish, The Sound of Music. Oh, speaking of movies, Paul and I made it out to the movies last night and watched Vantage Point. It was good.

No comments: