Search

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

i can & i did - NEVER MIND




i can drink coffee with out chasing it with lots of water

i can sleep for more than six hours

i can spend more time with josie

i can go out with out a time schedule

i can drink hard liquor w/o worry

i can...

all because i am done pumping. yes it is true. i did my best to keep it going, but between work, school, stress, lack of sleep, moving, and just life, it's over. josie has been eating her first foods, and loving them. she enjoyed her last bottle of breast milk this morning.
WELL I THOUGHT I WAS DONE BUT, MY BODY HAS DECIDED OTHERWISE!

3 comments:

Teresa said...

I forgot to ask...How did you feel after lunch yesterday? Way better? :o)

Anonymous said...

much better. thankyou

Sarah said...

3-5 days of discomfort and then it's over...I weaned Josh slowly - down to 1x/day - then cut him off so it was easier...