According to this book, "Occasionally there will be moments in which your baby's development seems to be going backwards. For, Example she may be sleeping through the night...then suddenly starts waking up every three hours again. ...It's probably a sign that she's about to take a major developmental leap forward." (Shelov, p. 178) I am waiting for the major developmental leap forward. Josie has been going through this spurt for a week now. I am anxiously awaiting her to return to sleeping 5-7 hours as to her 2-3 hours that she's been doing since last Friday. Today is actually the first day that she's taken a good nap during the day as well. So, what am I doing? I am blogging about it. I should be taking advantage of this down time to clean, do laundry, etc. Instead, here I sit doing nothing and I am okay with it. I am taking a day. I am busy all weekend, and I have to go back to work on Tuesday. I am so thrilled. HA! ...oh, and I have typed just long enough...she's up...

No comments:
Post a Comment