Perhaps this optimism Will crash on down Like a house of cards I know that my decison To change my life was not that hard ~Frente~
I've got two cans of that in my pantry.And one in my pants.
Glad that I'm not coming to your house for dinner.or in your pants for...:-)
Gross! What the heck is that?
Spotted Dick is a spongy cake that is ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!Best part about the canned version - you can heat it up in the microwave (once you've removed it from the can).I was raised on this stuff.
There's another version of Spotted Dick! My god where have I been? I am going to have to look this stuff up and maybe just maybe try it. Nicol have you had this? We might have to have a spotted dick party and try it out! :o)
I have not had this. Paul and I were at Meijer, and stopped to look for some General Tso sauce,when this can caught my eye. Funny thing, I was talking to Courtney and I called it polka dot penis!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I've got two cans of that in my pantry.
And one in my pants.
Glad that I'm not coming to your house for dinner.
or in your pants for...
:-)
Gross! What the heck is that?
Spotted Dick is a spongy cake that is ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!
Best part about the canned version - you can heat it up in the microwave (once you've removed it from the can).
I was raised on this stuff.
There's another version of Spotted Dick! My god where have I been? I am going to have to look this stuff up and maybe just maybe try it.
Nicol have you had this? We might have to have a spotted dick party and try it out! :o)
I have not had this. Paul and I were at Meijer, and stopped to look for some General Tso sauce,when this can caught my eye. Funny thing, I was talking to Courtney and I called it polka dot penis!
Post a Comment