I will stay strong. As much as I keep guessing, I know that truely want to wait and find out at delivery. I also know that there is no way that Paul would EVER tell me. I think that if the world were ending, he still would keep it from me. He knows that I really am just curious,and that I do want to wait.
I know that I have everyone else i the world to guess with, but it is hard, cause the person that I make most of my assumptions too just looks and me blankly and say "that's interesting"
6 comments:
stay strong.
there are very few good surprises in life.
and this is a phenomenal surprise.
hard to have one know and you dont that would drive me friggin crazy.
I will stay strong. As much as I keep guessing, I know that truely want to wait and find out at delivery. I also know that there is no way that Paul would EVER tell me. I think that if the world were ending, he still would keep it from me. He knows that I really am just curious,and that I do want to wait.
I know that I have everyone else i the world to guess with, but it is hard, cause the person that I make most of my assumptions too just looks and me blankly and say "that's interesting"
Only a few more months...
it will go by quicker than you think. then you are in for the looooooooong haul.
I took it too -78% chance of having a girl.
I'll know next month though - I can't wait that long. It's still a great surprise whenever I find out :)
Post a Comment