this is actually mine and sarah's biggest pet peeve. you will notice that it is farrrrrrrrrr easier to roll out of a car at 9+ months pregnant than to go anywhere with your child/ren. very few places have "family with young children" parking.
i totally said that about my pediatrician parking lot. they have a mothers to be parking, but how about a "just became a mother with swollen parts waddle lugging a baby in carseat" parking.
Yeah, they have expecting mother and stroller parking @ Great Lakes Crossing. Love that. I would have sacrificed the expectant mother parking in a heartbeat to be able to park close w/ a newborn in winter.
8 comments:
Where was that at?
Troy Beaumont Hospital.
babies r us and some krogers too.
oh and everywhere in las vegas.
That's cool, I've heard of those signs but never actually seen them.
this is actually mine and sarah's biggest pet peeve. you will notice that it is farrrrrrrrrr easier to roll out of a car at 9+ months pregnant than to go anywhere with your child/ren. very few places have "family with young children" parking.
I actually was thinking the same thing. I would be nice for a "new mom" "young children" parking.
i totally said that about my pediatrician parking lot. they have a mothers to be parking, but how about a "just became a mother with swollen parts waddle lugging a baby in carseat" parking.
Yeah, they have expecting mother and stroller parking @ Great Lakes Crossing. Love that. I would have sacrificed the expectant mother parking in a heartbeat to be able to park close w/ a newborn in winter.
Post a Comment