Search

Friday, March 10, 2006

Weird

This past Wednesday, I dragged my friends Teresa and Michelle to this sculpt and define class at World Gym. (As you may have read on Teresa's Blog) This guy was a drill instructor. He kicked our ass'. I am really sore, but I am not in excruiating pain, like Teresa and Michelle. They both are miserable. Teresa is now on bed rest (doctors order's) due to ill toxins released from her muscles to her blood!!!! I can not believe this. I feel so bad. I am the one that dragged the two of them there. I feel bad saying this, but I do intend on returning to the class next Wednesday. It was tough, but I liked it. I need to get into better shape.

Accident/Court update:

I went to court on Wednesday as well for my 1st accident. The lady that I ran into tried to blame it on me. Then of course after giving my side of the story, the judge found her fully at fault. Beeoch!

The guy that hit me in the parking lot at the funeral home, is also fighting me. I have a court date in April for that one. WOO HOO !

1 comment:

Meagan Vanover, CWP said...

the "ill toxins" are actually lactic-acid build-up in her muscles. (she will remember that from swimming.) i cannot stress enough how important it is to drink enough water while and after you exercise.

the same goes for having a deep-tissue massage, if you don't drink water, once the lactic-acid is out it'll make you sick