that is really cool.. until i realized that you weren't alive for things that i remember clearly such as: 10 years old during the fall of the Berlin Wall 6 years old when the space shuttle Challenger exploded 4 years old when Apple introduced the Macintosh 4 years old during Sally Ride's travel in space
I was so! How young do you think I am ?? I was: 8 years old during the fall of the Berlin Wall 4 years old when the space shuttle Challenger exploded 2 years old when Apple introduced the Macintosh a 1 year old during Sally Ride's travel in space
3 comments:
that is really cool.. until i realized that you weren't alive for things that i remember clearly such as:
10 years old during the fall of the Berlin Wall
6 years old when the space shuttle Challenger exploded
4 years old when Apple introduced the Macintosh
4 years old during Sally Ride's travel in space
I was so! How young do you think I am ??
I was:
8 years old during the fall of the Berlin Wall
4 years old when the space shuttle Challenger exploded
2 years old when Apple introduced the Macintosh
a 1 year old during Sally Ride's travel in space
Post a Comment