Search

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Pillow Talk

This is a conversation that Paul and I had at 2am this morning

Me: Hey Paul
Paul: WHHHAAATTT!?!?
Me: Oh, never mind
Paul: WHAT!?
Me: Well it is just that every time that I roll onto my belly even a little the baby starts kic....
(At this point I get interrupted)
Paul: Then don't roll onto your belly
Me: Well do you think that I am squishing it, and that's why it is kicking?
Paul: YES! How would you feel if you were sleeping in a nice cozy place then someone tried to squash you. You'd start kicking too!
Me: But they say you are not supposed to sleep directly on your back either.
Paul: Then you have two choices, pick one and go back to sleep!

3am, I was still tossing and turning, and he was snoring! AAHHH the joys of pregnancy!

1 comment:

Tracey said...

He sounds like his brother....