I am so excited to finally be done with school. I had a great graduation day. I graduated Cum Laude. We had a nice lunch back at our house with my family. I am thankful for everyone that shared the day with me as well as those that helped to make this day possible. To all of the babysitters, and to Paul for dealing with all of the late school nights, and homework sessions. I am not sure exactly what I am going to do with the degree just yet, but hope to put it to use in a part time job this fall after baby #2 is born. I am going to look into becoming a communications consultant. That seems like a flexible job that I can make my own hours. I guess we'll see what happens. No matter what, I am done with school. WOO HOO!
2 comments:
I might have some connections if you're looking for an organizational communication type position.
Congrats on the degree - that's quite the accomplishment.
thanks. i'll take any connections...
Post a Comment