Search

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

what is your excuse?


Ok, so I know that I can not complain about other bloggers being lazy, or uninteresting with out myself doing something more that just uploading pictures of Josie. So, here is my excuse: I am in desperate need of a new computer. It takes me F_O_R_E_V_E_R to do anything on this POS (and no my parent is not standing over my shoulder). I can only upload pictures from Paul's phone, cause my phone is still broken thanks to an unfortunate accident in the Detroit airport in September. I have to wait until March to get a new phone and or get out of my contract. My new digital camera has tons of nice pictures but it is to new and not compatible with my POS. Therefore, I would have to take my camera to Rite Aid or Target, etc. to download my pictures to a CD then come back home to upload them to my computer, thus slowing it down some more. When I type, It takes my computer a few minutes to catch up to the speed of my typing. So, while I have SSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOO much to blog about my excuse is that my computer is a POS. May I add that when I say my computer I am talking about an old desk top, and not my old laptop that I used to use and love so much. That died too. So now my only source to the Internet is upstairs in my loft, which is next to Josie's room, so I have to turn on the bathroom fan to prevent her from hearing me sit up here and type. I can't talk on the phone, or watch T.V. - Just me in the dark on my POS. It makes me wonder why I am paying nearly $50/month for high speed, if the computer is to slow to keep up with the Internet. I should just switch to dial-up. So, this is why I do the bare minimum on the computer, face book, mm's, etc. - Now what is your excuse? Oh, and if you need me I'll be at the library using the computer because I start an online class next week which requires me to be online at least 6 hours a weeks.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Josie looks like Aunt Ruth!

Nicol said...

she does

Jeremy said...

I gave up blogging. Not enough time anymore. You should have started bitching about this sooner, because I just gave my old computer to the Vanovers.

I do have an old laptop that is missing a battery, but it does have a slightly frayed power cord that works.

Meagan Vanover, CWP said...

hey, don't be an indian giver.

technically, it was a trade.

i gave you a useless pile of shit, and you gave me a computer.

Jeremy said...

Meagan, an indian giver is someone who gives you something, and then wants it back.

I don't want it back.