
I know, I know, I bitch for no one updating then what do I do? Nothing for 10 days. So sorry. Life is busy. I have just started my online class on top of my regular class. I am nauseous, and don't feel like doing anything, then when I do something, I get exhausted because I am pregnant and have absolutely no energy. Speaking of pregnancy, the ultrasound went well. Not much to report. Baby has a heartbeat, and is 7mm long. We did our taxes tonight, and are actually surprisingly happy with the outcome. Thanks TurboTax! Josie is doing great, she is growing up so unbelievably fast. She just went through a growth spurt. It amazes me how they can grow inches while sleeping in one night! - that is all for now. Please be patient with me and my updates, for at least the next two weeks as I finish up my communication class. - OH, and and special thanks to Eric and Tracy who are hooking us up with a new computer! Friday will be a good day!
No comments:
Post a Comment