All during my pregnancy the only thing that I posted about was the growing baby inside of me. I was engulfed by this facinating development and could think of nothing more to write about. I told myself that once Josie was born that I would post about other aspects of my life, and just other things in general. My thoughts and views on things, and other random ideas. This is not what has happened. I have found myself posting pictures of Joise and simply writing about her accomplishments, and simply stating how cute my baby is. My life is more involved that that. Or is it? I find myself thinking of things to post about, but never taking the time to sit and write. It is easy to throw a picture up and write a little blurb, but it takes much more time and effort to actually sit and write a semi-interesting journal or article or thought, or experience.
Lets see...
We are still setteling in to our new home, loving every minute of it. Life is much different with a new memeber of the family. You learn this as you go. No matter who tells you what to expect. It is another one of those things that you have to learn for yourself. I remember posting about lack of sleep when I was pregnant. I complained about not being able to get comfortable. What I would have given over that past few months to be awaken by the heartburn or the sensation of having to pee, as to getting up for an hour at a time to take care of baby. At least when you are pregant you can still sleep in once you fall asleep , where as post pregnancy you consider waking up at 8:00 as sleeping in.
Okay, I just realized that it is my life, there I was thinking that I was going to post about something aside from pregnancy and babies and what do I do? I post about pregnancy and babies.
I am okay with this. I love my new life. I could not imagine living any other way. I live in a sub that represents "Pleasantville", I baked muffins for my kind neighbors that snowblew my front walk, I bought Girl Scout Cookies from my neighbor, I am a part time SAHM yearning for the day that I can make it my full time career.
So thats it, this is my life I love it. I guess that is what you are going to read about when coming to this site. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
No comments:
Post a Comment