Perhaps this optimism Will crash on down Like a house of cards I know that my decison To change my life was not that hard ~Frente~
I think motherhood is making you way funnier!! :o)
you are funny. i swear my boobs just said "thanks for quitting" when they saw that.
As I was placing them into the bowl, I imagined that it was a hot tub and they were little milk people enjoying a nice soak. Motherhood makes me delusional, which in turn make me funny!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I think motherhood is making you way funnier!! :o)
you are funny. i swear my boobs just said "thanks for quitting" when they saw that.
As I was placing them into the bowl, I imagined that it was a hot tub and they were little milk people enjoying a nice soak.
Motherhood makes me delusional, which in turn make me funny!
Post a Comment