As I sit here wanting to post some kind of an update, I am drawing a blank. Life has been pretty simple lately. I started school a couple of weeks ago. My class seems difficult, it has a lot of IT infromation, and it would be fair to say that I am not "it" savvy, oh well five more weeks and I will be done. Now the question is when, what, and how many classes I want to take in between now and August.
As far as the pregnancy is going, I feel fine. really. I have been having some sleep issues, I am either falling asleep at 6:45pm and sleeping thru the night, or going to bed and tossing and turning thru the night. I have been lucky not to experience much morning sickness. Honestly, I only was sick one morning at work, and I can only assume that it was due to the fact that I was runnning late, and did not eat before going into work. I will admit to being a tad bit moody, mostly just more sensitive and emotional. I am just about 12 weeks along, and looking forward to my next appointment when we will be able to hear the babies heartbeat for the first time; we were able to see it "flashing" on the ultrasound at six weeks, but hearing it will be very exciting.
As for my other "kid" Louie has been doing great. I don't know if he can tell that I am pregnant, or what but he has been very clingy, and protective of me. It is very strange. He is very anti Paul, he will start barking, and biting at Pauls feet if I get close to him, heaven forbid if Paul and I attempt to kiss in front of him. He still amazes us all of the time. Louie and I went to the Bark Park with Jenni and Bandit yesterday. It was funny how they stuck together and protected eachother. Dogs can be so smart!
Later.
1 comment:
isn't it funny how dogs just know? my dog knew not to jump up on me while pregnant, would want to either lie on top of me close to the belly, or ignore me. same with my cat. just wait for the baby to come... our dog ignored the baby for the first 2 days, just like an older sib.
you will love your 2nd trimester. things get a bit more even keel. enjoy it while it lasts... i love my baby, but i do miss being pregnant a little... call me crazy...
Post a Comment