Search

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

check up






            • we went for our 14 week check up yesterday. we heard the heartbeat for the first time. (160 bpm) this was very exciting!


            • doc told me that by my next appointment, he expects me to have gained some weight... i have not gained any yet... i have slightly grown, just enough to make many of my pants too tight, but no extra lb's when i step on the scale...i eat a lot...


            • weird fact: baby g should weigh about the same as four quarters

            3 comments:

            Anonymous said...

            YEA! This is wonderful news!!!
            xoxo

            R said...

            great fun isn't it?
            i did not gain much during the first 20+ weeks... and in fact i actually lost 3 pounds on the get go. but you gain when you gain... i did not gain any, then all of a sudden i gained like 5 pounds in a week. then i lost weight towards the end.. it's crazy.

            Anonymous said...

            Rachelle,

            This is good the hear. I swear I eat like mad. Just yesterday I asked Paul what he wanted for dinner, and he thought that we already had dinner. I told him no, that was just a snack!