Search

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

ok, ok, ok...

I have decided NOT to close up shop. After much thought, and realizing that now that I have a camera phone, laptop, and highspeed internet, would not be the best time to quit. I do have to warn you, I can not promise to be a daily updater. I will do my best to update when I have spare time. You may just see some random pictures from my phone... we will see together how this is going to work out. Oh, and I have figured out a way to increase my audience, but I can't tell you , then I would have to kill you! HA HA . So now I am going to try and figure out how to send pictures from my phone.... ttfn


...update Nextel will not let me send pictures to bloggger...

1 comment:

R said...

so glad you decided to not close up shop. i only post usually once in a blue moon.. but then i have been posting more often lately just to show off my baby bump.... :)