Search

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

closing time AND do you know some one?



I have decided to post one last time prior to canceling nice and short for good. I am closing up shop due to lack of readers as well as lack of stuff to write about. My only real audience is Meagan. Other than her I get a few random visits from other people. I have also recently discovered that the new trend amongst some of my other friend’s a.k.a. Teresa, Michelle, and Sarah is that of My Space. I once created an account just to look and see what my niece was up to on hers, but have never actually created a page for myself. I don’t intend to either. Don’t get me wrong, I am not against the concept of My Space, I understand that it is a great way to meet new people and catch up with old friends, but it is just not for me. I do however plan on blogging again, I will most likely start a new page, once Paul and I buy our house, and start having some more events in our life. Right now, like I have said before life is pretty boring, yet it seems to keep my busy.

I just started school back up . I am beginning the CEL program at Rochester College. It is an accelerated Bachelors program, with eight-week semesters. I will be graduating the beginning of next year. The past few months for me have been a blur. I have been to what seems to be about a million doctor appointments, trying to figure out an issue, finally on The Monday before Christmas, I was scheduled to have a laporscopic surgery to look at my insides. FUN! Long story short, I am better now (for now). In other news the sale of our condo fell thru, so we are now looking for someone else to buy it. So do you know anyone that is looking for a Condo in Shelby Township? We also have yet to sell our Grand Am…and while we are on the topic of do you know someone who knows someone…. I am in need of a new job…I’ll consider any offers and or openings. My job is a joke right now, and I am not afraid to say it. The only person that reads this from my work is Teresa and she knows that my job sucks. I basically expressed this to my manager in my last review. There is not much more going on with us. We are back living in the condo until it sells. Keep your fingers crossed for a sale!

I wish that I had some great words to close this out with but again I am boring talk to you again when things change.

Hope 2007 is a great year for everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm often someone's only audience. haha.

hope school goes well. we'll try to catch up again in a couple days once i figure out what is going on here.

btw, i only had a myspace to spy on some people who moved out of state and stole some stuff from me. i just can't get in to it. i can't imagine that anyone really cares what my favorite albums are and i can't stand comments like...

yo! dawg whazzzzzzup! call me!

and

this is the myspace fairy send this to eight-billion people and you'll have a good day.

uggh. maybe i'm just too old.

ciao, baby.

Nicol said...

Yeah, school is going to keep me VERY busy! It is a lot of information to cram into 8 weeks. But the important thing is that I will be done in a year!

Hopefully we get get toghether before baby Vanover is born, if not... soon there after!