

This past weekend was great. I did nothing but relax! It felt so great. Some of the things that we enjoyed were:
- The Bark Park
- Stony Creek (disc golf & paddle boats)
- Fire Works X 2
- Badminton
- Water Volley Ball
- Swimming
I got to see a new kind of fireworks (pop rocks and diet coke). I was truly amazed. It exploded into the air almost 8 feet.
Paul and I are packing up tonight, and leaving tomorrow morning for some more fun and relaxing. We are going up to Lovell’s, for the annual Emmett’s Energy trip. We are leaving a day early to visit my Cha Cha Ronnie, in Cheboygan.
2 comments:
it's funny that you mentioned the bark park because on sunday we drove past there with aimee & jeremy who were yelling about the ticket they got there- from not having a park permit...
so make sure you have one because apparently they do check!
I did buy one. I have the Multi-pass, which allows me to get into any metro,oakland,(something else too, but I forgot).
The first time that I went, I parked before I went to talk to the guy about a pass, and the entire time I was getting my stuff ready in my car, I saw him staring me down.
And to Aimee and Jeremy, there are like ten signs that say "MUST HAVE PASS OR YOU WILL BE TICKITED"
Post a Comment