Search

Thursday, June 01, 2006

%$#^*&!@$%^^&&**((+_)(*%^&$#@@$^&*(()*^%$@!


I am so sick of being the nice person. I have been nice for too long. It has not gotten me anywhere. I seem to have the worst luck. Things just seem to happen to me, and I have come to realize that maybe it is me; maybe I am letting these things happen by being too nice. Fuck It! It does not get me anywhere, not in my personal life, not at work, not at school, so F-U-C-K I-T! I ALWAYS try to do the “right” thing, even if it is not what I really want to do…Fuck it, Fuck it; Fuck it (by the way if you don’t like my language then Fuck You!) This is the first time that I have used any profanity, and I am sick of being nice.

Yes. I have issues, and if you don’t know what my issues are then it is probably because I have been too nice to tell you that you piss me off.

There I feel better now. Thanks for letting me vent!
I hope you have a wonderful Day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I counted 6 fucks! You should be a sailor!

I love you!
:0)

p.s.
Thanks for the card! and the cash!!! ha ha