Search

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Adam's Award....



This is for the Vanover's... Since Paul did forget to pass this along to you guys.... I will save it for you still, if you want the "hard copy".

3 comments:

Meagan Vanover, CWP said...

so we got all of your cards today...

thanks a lot, but wouldn't it have been cheaper to just hang out with us?

and what's with the anniversary card & adam's birthday? does that mean we won't see you all summer, too???

Nicol said...

Well...

Our time tables NEVER seem to meet up. And, since it has been soooo long since we have seen each other, I figured that I would cover all bases.

Let's do dinner soon... Then you can give me the cards back and I will regive them later!

Maybe we can go the the new IKEA!?!?

Meagan Vanover, CWP said...

wow! are you saying that you would *finally* like your wedding gift?

hmm, our schedules are so flexible: m-7:30 tu-fr-5:30 and then the weekends...

i think the issue is that you never come to poker anymore.