Search

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

AAAHHHGGG

What a week! No caffeine, No alcohol, No Medicine, Nothing but Gatorade and Water. Suddenly being taken off my Cymbalta, caused more side-effects. I have been light headed; Nauseous, Lethargic, and I have been having head-aches. Again, no medicine. If this is what it feels, to be pregnant (NO I AM NOT!) I don’t want any part in it. I only say this because, due to my symptoms, I have been questioned about it. Meanwhile, while all of this is going on. I also have school to worry about, and since I like to procrastinate, I have had to work on my final research paper / presentation. This has not been fun. But at last I am done. I presented last night. No more school for nearly a month. This is when summer classes begin. Again, I keep kicking myself for not completing school three years ago. On top of all of this I have had a dark cloud hovering over me, letting out a downpour of bad luck. A bunch of little things that combined, stir up a storm. This has really been messing with my head. To mention a couple; Monday night, I ignored my intuition, on staying home after school to go to bed. Paul had a friend over to play video games (Yes my son, oh I mean husband). I had nowhere to go and RELAX. I could sit in the kitchen, bathroom or the bedroom. Frustrated, that I had nowhere to go. I WANT A HOUSE!!!!! I opted to go visit Teresa, for a few hours. She lives only 3 miles from me so, it did not seem like a big deal at the time. But due to the fact that I had not let myself, and for the reasons listed above, I made myself sick, Nerves, Exhaustion, Side- effects, etc. I was not nauseous anymore, I was throwing up! I had to have Teresa help me walk, I was that dizzy….I also had to have Paul and his friend come pick me up. I was visiting/relaxing for less than a half hour. So… I decided that on Tuesday night I was going to give my speech, and then skip out of class early to RELAX. Meanwhile, Tuesday during the day I was on the phone back and forth ALL DAY with my doctor’s office, trying to decide what combination of things were making me so ill. In the end they decided to have me stop by the office on the way to school to pick up as sample drug for me to begin taking that night. So… I had to leave work right at 5:00, stop home quickly, be at the doctor no later than 5:30 to pick up my drugs, and then be to school by 6:00. This did not exactly happen. I made it from work (at 31 Mile and Van Dyke) to 27 – Mile where my car decided to stop running, to make a long story even shorter, It ended up that I ran out of gas! The gauge said that it was almost to a ¼ tank! GGGRRR. Teresa my wonderful friend stopped, took me to the gas station, and then back to my car, which was parked in the drive of Krambrooke. (a previous place of work) So…Today I have the house to myself. I am going to rent a “chick flick” make some popcorn and RELAX!
Like I said, What a Week! And it is only Wednesday!

No comments: