Perhaps this optimism Will crash on down Like a house of cards I know that my decison To change my life was not that hard ~Frente~
Search
Tuesday, January 24, 2006
New Fashion Trend...Perhaps?
Lets just say that I wish that I had a camera phone... Last Monday, I started my classes. As I sat there waiting for class to start, I begin looking around, checking out everyone in class, when suddenly I see something that shocks me. I see a girl wearing open toe high heels. ( the kind that you wore to prom all those years ago.) The only difference, being that she was wearing black tights. So I thought to myself, well maybe she thinks that it blends together, so people can't tell?!?! So to my suprise, when I arrive to class last night I see this girl and this time, she is wearing the same shoes, except this time, she is wearing socks. And no not any old pair but the white ones with the pink stripe and the grey on the toes and heel. Now I was like What are you thinking? Do you need a pair of shoes / boots ? I think I could spare a pair or 2 ? Hey what do I know? Next year I am sure everyone will be following this trend. Then again, maybe not!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Either I am coming to class with you next week or you are going to have to take my camera phone!
If that becomes a trend I will NOT be following it!! :o)
i won't be doing it either. everyone knows that i buy my heels a half-size too small so socks definately won't fit in them.
and (duh) it's so not cool to wear open-toed shoes after labor day.
Funny you should write that... Mike and I went to RFT about a week or so ago and I happened to look down under the table next to us and the lets just say young lady on the end was wearing black strappy open toed shoes with rhinestones! I even think she had no sock or nylons on! I could not believe it either! ( I wonder if it is the same girl) anyway because it bugged me so much I told Mike to take a look and being a guy he says "What is the big deal? That is really bothering you?" As if I am snoody!! Whatever! Just had to get that out! p.s. please take T camera phone (since she now has 2!) with you next time! If she wore them twice she will for sure being wearing them again! :0)
Love ya!
I did take the camera phone, and the Bitch was not wearing the shoes!
Oh well, use your imagination
Post a Comment