Search

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

eventful weekend, plus some...

Friday- I went to my niece's slumber/Birthday party. I am the coolest Aunt so I was on the guest list... we had a great time, good food, games, laughs. When twister came out I was the all time spinner though, I am not quite as limber as those young kids (HA HA)- which you will find to be true by reading on...

Saturday- I wake up, get in the shower and begin getting ready to meet my friend Kara for lunch. Well, while trying to get dressed (pulling my shirt over my head with the towel still on it) It heard a pop in my neck, and boy did it hurt. I thought "oh no not again" (cause it has)...I could barley move. I made it through lunch, then came home to ice/heat it hoping to relax it away. By the time that Paul got home from work I was motionless I COULD NOT MOVE. We thought about going to urgent care, but decided that I need to keep icing and rest, After getting up I felt light headed and as though I had to spew... after all of that I finaly get into bed and try to rest.( with Paul's help) Once I was setteled, Paul went into the kitchen to make himself a sandwich, when suddenly I hear him yelling some cus words. Unable to get up I yell to him are you okay? What happened? ... He stood up into the cupboard and cut his head open!!!
Luckily he did not have to go to the hospital either. This brings me to ..

Sunday- Paul woke up early to go disc golfing, I slept in and RESTED. Then we were off to my parents to watch the Lions... This was a nice afternoon. We just did some well desivered relaxing.

Now Monday- After a long day at work, cleaning the house and cooking dinner, we go to sit down and eat, when from the kitchen Paul hears me say "NO LOUIE, THAT IS DAD'S (SMACK)HE IS GOING TO BE SO MAD AT YOU", Paul comes out to see is Steak on the floor.(This is something that Louie has never done before, he has never even tried to go after our food.) Paul yelled at him, put him in the bedroom to think about what he did... When we were done eating, I went in to let Louie out, only he would not come out. He was shaking behind the door. I called him out, Paul called him out he would not come. ( He knew that he had screwed up big time) so, after numerous attempts we got him into the hall, Then he jumped into the bathroom and into the tub. There was no way we were going to get him back in the other room where he had "been bad". After a lot of laughing, and coaking, Louie would still not budge. Finally Paul had to pick him up and carry him out. At this point we forgave hime, he was obviously sorry!

Crazy Crazy Crazy

No comments: