
- 1 - Zantac
- 1 - Prenatal Vitamin
- 1 - DHA
- 1 - Extra Strength Tylenol
I am now 24 - weeks and the pregnancy symptoms are really kicking in. I am having a hard time with the heartburn again. My hips are separating, and I am in major pain. I've been stretching, swimming, sitting up straight, massaged, and no relief. My feet hurt, I am still getting headaches, I am having trouble breathing, and I am still occasionally getting nauseous, not to mention some of the unmentionables of pregnancy. People keep commenting on how great it is that I don't show as much as most woman, what the don't understand is that the baby is pressing against ALL of my insides, thus making me uncomfortable. He also, likes to kick when ever I go to bed. Oh, I am learning early the differences between boys and girls. Ok, enough pregnancy bitching, I think my Zantac has kicked in, its time to go to bed, and get kicked!
No comments:
Post a Comment