Search

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

tired of being tired

Ok so here i sit wanting to write something meaningful, and inspiring, and hell I don't know. I think of great ideas through out the day, but by the time that I get online at night, I am so worn out that I just browse thru my usual spots and then head down to bed. So, here are the basic updates of my so -called -life (remember that show?) I am done with the semester from hell. I had two math classes, and I am desperately hoping that the teachers will be merciful and give me a passing grade of a C. at mid term I had a B in each of the classes, but I am not so confident after the finals that I took this week. God forbid I fail, and have to retake them, thus pushing back graduation once again! I have been enjoying my time not working more than I could have ever imagined. I am a happy person. I have changed so much over the pas couple of months and I really truly like what I have become. Josie has become the focus of my life. I love it. I know I say it all the time but she honestly amazes me on a daily basis. I miss her when I am not with her. Now, don't get me wrong she does wear me down and exhaust me and I do need my moments of peace. It is so true that you never thought that you could have so much love for a person that you do for your kids. We are still bowling every other weekend. It is fun. I have improved my bowling skills, so I now average about 90! (from a steady 80) Seriously though, my average is going to be 150 in a week or two. The important thing is that I am having fun. Paul and I have a chance to get out of the house, even if it is only for a few hours. It is nice. We named our team last week. We are now known as "six balls and a bag" In case you don't know I bowl with three men, so yep, now you get it! In other news, I have decided to become a Pure Romance consultant. My first party is going to be this coming Wednesday. I am geeked. Please let me know if you want to host a party, did I mention that you will get free stuff?!?! So yeah, life is good right now. Paul has been working a ton, but is supporting his family and I can not express in words how very appreciative I am of his hard work. He is a great husband. I am so thankful. Thanks, babe! That all said. I apologize for not being more insightful or inspiring, or meaningful, but it is late, and I have to head to bed. Good Night.

No comments: