Search

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Guess Who's Walking?!?!


JO-S-I-E

That's right. For a while I thought it was never going to happen, since she has been creeping for so long. I love watching her accomplish things. It is so great. She still amazes me on a daily basis. I am so much in love with her. She is currently transforming from baby to toddler, and it is wonderful. She has begun to communicate with us, you can almost see those little wheels spinning in her head. Josie loves to be read to, she even has favorite books. She'll force them into your hands, by opening up your hand and placing the book in, then closing your fingers around it. Her favorite food is BANANAS. Josie loves music ,and loves to dance. I can't wait to get her signed up for some classes. She is a little jokester, and likes to make us laugh.

2 comments:

meagan said...

YAY! Way to go, Josie Jo!

Love of lilacs said...

WAY to GO JOSIE!!!!