Josie and Tara
Garbage picked sink and dishwasher for Josie
Fun with a balloon!My moms group always goes to Borders on Friday mornings. I miss out cause I have to work. Thanks to July fourth holiday I got to join them for story time. I was amazed Josie sat on the floor and quietly listened and watched the story being told. I am so glad that I made the trip. Later that night, we stumbled upon what I think is a great find in our neighbors garbage! I picked up (against Paul's will) two new toys for Josie. The dishwasher shown above, as well as a "beauty salon". I washed them in the back yard, and Josie played with them later that morning.
4 comments:
GARBAGE PICKER!!!!!!! :)
You're now an official resident of New Haven, welcome!!!
I have this list that they gave me at closing,of things that I need to do now that I live in the hood. Now I can check garbage picking off the list! I just don't know if I can get a pit bull !
paul picked up a bathroom cabinet last night off of NH Road
Post a Comment