

We recently purchased two items that we are disapointed with. First one, the Pee Post, is supposed to help your dog only go to the bathroom around that area. It apparently had phermones that attract the dog to pee on it. NOPE! Not Louie, since we put this in our yard, he has peed everywhere BUT this area of our lawn! I even made him smell it...... Second, the "less bug" light bulb, it seems as though we have MORE BUGS! The light is right by our front door, and we can not go out there! It is on a sensor, and we don't even have a switch for it.
1 comment:
Your front porch light is on a solar switch that is located on some side of your house.
You can actually bypass it and wire it to an actual switch - it takes some time, but it's a lot better than having a light on.
I also found those bug lights are a complete waste of money. I put in a compact fluorescent bulb that doesn't seem to attract as many bugs.
Post a Comment