Search

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

swinging at the park



On Tuesday afternoon Josie and I met up with some friends for some play time at the park. We had a beautiful day and a great time. Josie had her first experience on a swing and she loved it! I had so much fun watching her laugh and smile while she was swinging.

on a side note - for those that don't know josie's name is pronounced jo-z not jo-c. and she is not in a band with the pussy cats! also, as far as the name josie goes, i can not believe how many josies there are in the baby world! i thought that we were being old fashion and unique, but i guess so i did everyone else. i now know five different josie's under the age of one!

1 comment:

Brittan said...

Aww! Look at them all playing! So cute! I can't wait to join the mommy club!