
I sit here unable to sleep. I am in California. I just arrived this afternoon, and am already booked on a flight for tomorrow to come back to Michigan. My grandpa died tonight. My family and I just listened over the phone to him being read his last prayers. This seems so surreal. I feel terrible for my dad. He wanted so badly to be with his dad, mom, and brothers and sisters. I am very thankful though that we were all here for him. I could not imagine him being here alone to receive such horrible news. This was unexpected. I am still in shock. Please pray for our family. This week is extra hard on all of us as Thursday is my sister Heathers Birthday. She died four years ago.
1 comment:
I am so terribly sorry for your loss! He was a wonderful man and will be missed dearly! God works in mysterious ways…like Michelle and you said at least you all were with your dad when he got the news and wasn’t alone.
I am here for you if you need anything!
Post a Comment