Search

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

WHO IS THIS?

SERIOUSLY! IT'S BUGGING ME!!

8 comments:

Jeremy said...

I don't know who that dude is - but he looks a lot like Dirk Benedict.

Teresa said...

That's who I thought it was too. Face from the A-Team!

Anonymous said...

Teresa, what is the name that Frank thought it was? I think he was right...

I took this picture from my t.v the movie he was in was called ? crash course? there was a lot of famous people in it.

Secondly, I want to know, other than his name, what else has he played in? he looks so familiar!

Sarah said...

Is it Rob Stone from Mr. Belvedere?

Teresa said...

Frank said that he thought it was Brian Bloom but I don't really see it.

I think Sarah might be right with Rob Stone.

Anonymous said...

okay well rob stone and brian bloom were in the movie...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0094916/


weird...

Sarah said...

Definitely not Brian Bloom.

Anonymous said...

so the winner is Rob Stone!??!

Thanks Sarah!