Search

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Since when did Mc Donald’s quit serving orange juice or coffee with their breakfast?




I do not typically eat at Mc Donald’s or any fast food restaurant (taco bell does not count in my book) To be honest; I probably have not had Mc Donald’s breakfast in at least a year or more. Today however, I had to be to work late, due to an early appointment, so, I decided to stop and get myself a sausage and cheese bagel sandwich. I opted for the meal so that I could get hash browns and an orange juice. She asked if a small drink was okay. I said yes, then I get my cup for a fountain drink, I was like “what no orange juice?” Then I noticed the sign, which stated Orange Juice or Coffee for an extra charge. I couldn’t believe it. So, I had Orange HI- C instead. I was just shocked and I had to share.

No comments: